BabyCalm is a new mother and baby class coming to Peterborough. Starting in March and being held in the brand new Kiddicare Event Room they offer a four week postnatal Mother and Baby course.
What you will learn:
- Baby Touch Therapy – our unique light baby massage routine.
- How to aid bonding with your new baby
- Learn ways to calm a crying baby
- Tips to soothe baby colic
- How to cope with your fussy baby
- How to survive evening cluster feeds
- How to help your baby to sleep a little more
- Why babies are only happy in your arms and how to get your arms back!
- What baby products are really worth having
- Help you to feel more calm and confident as a new mother.
- Provide an all important social activity for you and your baby
Offering a more relaxed way of parenting, they are most suited for newborns from birth to 20 weeks.
Founded in 2007 by Sarah Ockwell-Smith they now have a team of over 120 babycalmers in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, Canada, New Zealand, South Africa, the UAE and shortly the USA.
Emma Bliss runs the courses and was previously a biologist and a teacher. She will be offering BabyCalm™ workshops and courses to people living in Peterborough, March and surrounding towns, including Wisbech, Chatteris and Whittlesey, and any place in between.
To see details of Emma’s courses click here http://babycalm.co.uk/teacher/emma-bliss/classes.html